Sunday, November 6, 2011

I confess.


I confess.

I am addicted to the frou frou drink.
I have always been a coffee, half and half, no sugar type of coffee drinker. Every day. One cup in the morning (ok, more than that each morning since having a child). That's it. No frou.

Enter my friend, JML.

At some point she introduced me to the mid-day, soy chai latte. I had one and it was love. I used to only have one every few days when I was a stay at home mom but now, right by the Tiny Hanger is a coffee shop and it has become as habit to have one of these as my afternoon pick me up.

I have even added a friend to the repertoire, the soy pumpkin spice latte. The coffee shop was out of chai so they introduced me to this and I am again in love.

No whipped cream, please. Who needs the extra calories!

Anyway, I am just sitting here enjoying the pumpkin spice latte (thanks Molly!) and feeling pretty happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment