Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Finding the Perfect Holiday Gift

So every year I go through this....holiday shopping stress. I always sit down and make a list of what I plan on getting my loved ones. I come up with a list that normally includes some store bought items as well as, since I am an avid crafter, some home made items. I also usually end up making this list after Thanksgiving, because that is when the holiday season becomes real, which is much too late to possibly make or find everything on my long list. About three weeks before the holiday I usually rewrite my list to a more realistic showing of what I can create and source. I did this yesterday and am happy with what I ended up with. To help complete this list, I am including the unique gifts we are making at our weekly craft classes in the store.  Tonight we are making Terrariums! I am very excited about creating a tiny world to personalize and give to my friend who may not have the greenest of thumbs but will certainly love a terrarium to care for. They require little effort but make a great statement piece in any room.

Join us here at Tiny Hanger for our Terrarium making tutorial this evening at 6:45 to create your own tiny world to give to someone special!

Also, Friday afternoon we are designing/decorating tote bags! Totes make a useful, stylish gift or a personalized accessory for yourself.

I am feeling good about crossing gifts off my list and having a great time crafting with the neighborhood residents.

No comments:

Post a Comment